Driven2Drive is one of ten privately owned and operated PennDOT certified Driver’s License Testing Centers (DLTC) in the State of Pennsylvania. As a DLTC they are tasked with a responsibility and commitment to safety of current and future motorists.
Therefore, their unwavering approach to testing is based and driven by the following principles:
- Ethics & Integrity
- Objectivity & Fairness
- Customer Service
* adherence to these is our #1 priority.
Driven2Drive offers eligible Pennsylvania learner’s permit holders:
- Road Test at Driven2Drive private facility
- Scheduling Flexibility,
- Extended Testing Hours,
- Use of Our New MINI for Your Road Test
Call or email to schedule now!
610.664.7400 / email@example.com
Why We Are #1
- We are educators with university degrees in general and special education at a minimum.
- Our instructors are not only certified teachers but are also successful graduates of a rigorous Teacher Certification Program in Safety/Driver Education through the Institute For Rural Health And Safety at Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).
- Our instructors constantly and consistently participate in professional development seminars and workshops held in-house and through independent organizations, academic institutions, and governing agencies.
- Our differentiated instruction in addition to adhering to Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) curriculum also incorporates cutting-edge instructional techniques used world-wide (Canada, United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe).
- We are one of ten privately owned and operated PennDOT certified Driver’s License Testing Centers (DLTC) in State of Pennsylvania.
- We are committed to constant professional growth and immediate integration of best practices.
- Board members of Driving School Association of Pennsylvania (DSAPA).
- Our trademark is our students’ success.