Getting Here is Easy
All roads and public transit routes lead to City Ave – and once you’re here, getting around is simple. Enjoy abundant parking, protected bike lanes, bike share stations, electric vehicle charging stations, and trail access, all 15 minutes from Center City Philadelphia. There’s no reason not to visit City Ave!
Interstate 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) is the northeast entrance to the District.
Route 1 (City Ave) provides access to Lancaster Avenue, Route 3 (West Chester Pike), and Route 476 (Blue Route) to the south and Lincoln Drive to the north.
Don’t forget, car-pooling is even easier. Learn more about the Share-A-Ride program.
Seven SEPTA bus lines bring commuters and visitors to and from our District. Click on the Route number or letter to download the current schedule.
- Route 1 from Parx Casino to 54th-City
- Route 38 from 5th-Market to Wissahickon Transportation Center
- Route 40 from 2nd-Lombard to Conshohocken/Monument
- Route 44 from 5th-Market to Ardmore
- Route 52 from 49th-Woodland to 54th-City or 50th-Parkside
- Route 65 from Germantown-Chelten to 69th Street Transportation Center
- Route G from Overbrook and Lankenau Medical Center to Columbus Commons or Food Distribution Center
City Ave is accessible by numerous bike trails with connections to Lower Merion and Philadelphia.
- Download the Lower Merion map.
- Download the Friends of the Cynwyd Heritage Trail map. Our trail network is expanding. Click here to read the latest news on the expansion of the Cynwyd Trail.
- Download the map of Schuylkill River Trail between Philadelphia and Phoenixville.