To continue supporting the region’s recovery and prepare for increased ridership after Labor Day, SEPTA is adding more service across the entire SEPTA system beginning in September.
New Transit schedules for buses, trolleys, Market-Frankford and Broad Street Lines, and the Norristown High-Speed Line will go into effect on Sunday and Monday, August 29 & 30, 2021. New Regional Rail schedules begin on Sunday, September 5, 2021.
NEW TRANSIT SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS – Effective Sunday, August 29 & Monday, August 30
- Scheduled service will increase to 93% of pre-COVID levels
- Market-Frankford: Operating with 6-minute headways (M – F | 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
- Broad Street: Operating with 8-minute (or less) headways (M – F | 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
- High-frequency Bus and Trolley routes operating at pre-COVID levels
NEW REGIONAL RAIL SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS – Effective Sunday, September 5
- Cynwyd Line will return with limited service:
- Weekday: limited service restored- three morning and three evening trains
- Weekend: No Service
DOWNLOAD: Cynwyd Line PDF Schedule
- Weekend enhancements include service added on select lines; 2-hour service on the Fox Chase and Media/Elwyn Lines; and Sunday service on the Paoli/Thorndale Line will begin/end at Malvern Stations