COMMUNITY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
The City Avenue Special Services District (CASSD), a unique Municipal Authority, is currently interviewing for the position of Community Service Representative (CSR) to help carry out its mission to improve the area along City Avenue between 63rd Street and the Schuylkill Expressway. The CSRs serve as public ambassadors of the City Avenue Special Services District and patrol specified areas by bicycle. You can click to read more about their responsibilities and duties.
The starting pay rate for the CSR position is $20.00/Hour. Part-time & full-time available.
Qualifications and Requirements for the position are:
1. Excellent interpersonal skills
2. Good physical condition
3. Ability to work day and evening shifts, Monday through Saturday
4. High School Diploma or Equivalent
5. Must be at least 18 years old at time of application
6. Prospective candidates must successfully pass a background investigation and reference check.
7. New hires will be required to successfully complete the CSR Bicycle Patrol Training Program and the AED/CPR Certification Course. All training is provided by certified instructors authorized by the CASSD.
Medical/Dental Life Insurance benefits are provided at no cost to full-time employees.
Please send your resume/employment history and/or any questions to:
Director of Operations & Public Safety