…and we’re back!
we’re thrilled to announce that our City Ave location officially re-opened Monday, February 6th at 11AM! We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on…
here’s what to expect:
- Increasing the amount of woks, from 4 to 5, to keep up with increasing demand and lower the wait time on stir-fry
- Installing new, improved, and safer pasta cookers to ensure a consistently superior product while safeguarding our employees
- Upgrading or replacing our cooking utensils and equipment to ensure food safety + quality
- Upgrading or replacing our refrigeration equipment to ensure food safety + quality
- Reorganization and simplification of our salad and wok areas to streamline operations + expedite wait times
- Simplifying the guest service area for faster pick-up
- New beverage, condiment, trash and recycling stations
- Replacing current lighting with an energy efficient option in the dining room area
- New menu boards to clearly feature our fully customizable menu and highlight locally sourced ingredients
- A full renovation of our guest bathrooms
- Reorganization + renovation of the kitchen area to ensure efficiency + employee safety
- New flooring throughout the line and kitchen areas to enhance safety
Get all the info & see additional pics here.