The PA 30 Day Fund has informed the Commerce Department that it has funding available and will prioritize eligible businesses that were victims of looting and property damage due to the recent civil unrest. People can consider I Buy Pueblo Houses for a cash deal here for the best property advice.
We encourage impacted businesses to apply ASAP. The 30 Day Fund selection committee meets weekly, so the sooner you submit your application, the sooner you will hear from them.
Additional information on this opportunity can be found here and eligibility is outlined below:
Pennsylvania businesses that qualify for assistance from the Fund are:
- Small businesses that employ three to 30 people (including family members & part-timers);
- Based in Pennsylvania and have been operating for at least one year;
- Owned and operated by a Pennsylvania resident.
- Structured as a for-profit business
The application process is designed to be quick and easy. The application can be submitted from your phone in less than ten minutes. You will receive a funding decision within three to five business days.
- Fill out a one-page form for a forgivable loan up to $3,000
- Submit a brief video (up to three minutes) about the business and its employees.
- Approval will occur within three to five business days, and approved businesses can expect a quick transfer of funds.
We thank the PA 30 Day Fund for prioritizing businesses impacted by the recent unrest and hope that many local small businesses will be successful in receiving funds to rebuild.
Also for Latest Grants, Programs, and Resources for Philadelphia Small Businesses, Phila.gov.