Meet Jennifer Bullick, Digital Sales Director at 6abc.
Before landing her dream job at 6abc, she spent her summers
in the sun as a beach tagger in Ocean City.
Jennifer also loves participating in races and
triathlons all around the Delaware Valley.
Learn more interesting facts about Jennifer below:
- What is your role at 6abc? I work with our local and national sales teams on creating customized sales opportunities for our website, app, video streaming platforms, and social accounts to help our clients grow their business.
- Before working at 6abc, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had? I was a beach tagger in Ocean City, NJ during my high school/college years. I spent my summers outside in the sun walking up and down the beach. Definitely one of the best jobs ever!
- How has 6abc helped you in your career development? 6abc has helped me with building my confidence and sales abilities in representing such a strong brand in the market.
- If you could switch your job with anyone else within 6abc, whose job would you want? I originally wanted to be a photographer or editor when I was in college so I would love to switch with one of them.
- What are 3 words to describe 6abc? Trust, Community, Local
- What drew you to 6abc originally? And how has 6 ABC changed since? I grew up watching Channel 6 and it was always my dream to work here. We are still that same legacy station now (with a few different websites along the way).
- What has been your favorite project at 6abc? We have a new initiative called Localish which highlights the “good” in the neighborhoods around us. I think it has been really fun to watch these stories and also to figure out ways to incorporate our clients into this platform.
- What is one of your favorite parts about working for 6abc? The people! It really is like a family.
- What is your proudest moment at 6abc? My proudest moment is when I was selected to participate in our Disney ABC Television Group mentor program where I had the opportunity to meet with and learn from some of the best leaders within our company.
- Do you have a favorite newspaper, website, blog? 6abc.com and all of the 6abc social accounts ☺
- Do you have a favorite quote? “If you can dream it, YOU CAN DO IT” – Walt Disney
- How do you define success? Success can be the smallest little thing like getting my kids dressed and fed in the morning without complaint or bigger things like closing a campaign that we have been working on for months.
- If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Peanut butter and jelly – I am definitely a kid at heart.
- People would be surprised if they knew: that I can play the violin and piano.
- What book did you read last? A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell. It was an audiobook though which is one of my favorite things and has completely brightened my commute with listening to them in the car.
- What did you want to be when growing up? I found a grade school project that said I wanted to be a doctor.
- What is the first concert you attended? Boyz II Men
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? A house down the shore.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the area? Participate in different races and triathlons happening all around the Delaware Valley.
- What places have you lived in? Philadelphia, Lancaster, and New York.
- You’re happiest when? I’m spending time with my family doing absolutely anything!
- Is there anything special about City Ave that you can share? I love the variety of food and shopping options. It is always easy to find something delicious for lunch and very convenient shopping whenever I want to grab something.
Want to be featured in the next issue of Faces of City Ave? Email us today!