- This event has passed.
State of City Ave
May 10, 2023 @ 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Join us for the exciting return of City Ave District’s State of City Ave, a popular event dedicated to highlighting the evolution of this important District.
With five major development projects currently underway totaling more than $300 million, the record-setting sale of Presidential City, a proposed retail master plan and more, there is major momentum happening all across City Ave District.
State of City Ave will feature a lively panel discussion with leaders in the real estate space as they provide a behind-the-beams update on their respective projects and unpack some of the hottest development and investment trends.
The 2023 panel will include:
- Laura Beyer, Regional Property Manager, Mack Property Management
- Mark Brennan, Vice President, Development Northeast, Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Rich Gottlieb, President & COO, Keystone Development & Investment
- Joe Kender, Senior Vice President, University Relations, Saint Joseph’s University
- Moderator: 6abc Co-Anchor, Tamala Edwards
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Location: Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
8:30- 9:15 AM REGISTRATION, BREAKFAST, NETWORKING
9:15 – 10:30 AM PROGRAM
Tickets: $50 per person
Table of 8: $350
Sponsorships Available Here
Email Briana Paschall if you are interested in sponsoring: firstname.lastname@example.org